One of the things I love about the new Nikita show. They have gorgeous sceneries. Birkoff’s house is to die for. I also think how unfair it is for him to have such beautiful home when he’s supposedly a criminal. The irony. Smiling…
Birkoff is cool though. I like this version so much more than the original Birkoff in LFN. He’s sarcastic, humorous, and generous both monetarily and with his material goods. He is in love with Nikita no matter the stuff that falls out of his mouth about Michael.
God, doesn’t he proves it when Amanda has her way with him.
Amanda scares me. As simple as that. She’s worse than LFN’s Madeline. If I recall correctly, Madeline did horrible things really for the sake of maintaining true to Section One goals. Sure, she was a psycho, but not to the extreme of Amanda.
Really, did you have to ruin Birkoff’s hand slamming it with a hammer. Cringe…
Then there is the threat of extracting Birkoff’s brain cells. At this point, Amanda is seething. Birkoff refuses to give up Nikita’s whereabouts. She loses it mentally, although, her exterior was cold and deliberate. She wasn’t doing her job. She takes revenge on our geek.
Much of Division is out of Amanda’s tight control. Alex skulking in Russia without her permission or knowledge. She can’t maneuver Sean without having momma, Madeline, coming down hard. Because you know, Madeline has the authority to off Amanda at any time. Percy is having great fun feeding Amanda whatever and whenever in his good ole sweet time. Then there is Nikita…
- Nikita tells Sean to open up his eyes to his real mother. Um… she used the “B” word.
- Percy spews his solemn diatribe on the 99 percenters. Reminds me of LFN when Operations used real life situations as an argument for his despicable deeds. Back then, eyes were on Saddam Hussein.
- Nikita is losing it without Michael by her side. Sloppy reconnaissance puts Nikita and Birkoff in danger.
- I think Sean is sweet on Alex. Momma tells him to use her to get to Nikita. Will Sean have a showdown between the girl he loves and his momma?
- I love Alex’s show of compassion for the sex slaves. She squirrels them away from the Russian airport. She could have easily left them there for pickup by their handlers. Offers them the account numbers so they can have the money they earned as slaves. Revenge hasn’t taken over Alex’s soul.
Fair Trade was a good Amanda and Birkoff episode.